- Running the powerful field software Trimble Access on a durable and compact rugged smartphone, the TDC600 is ideal for lightweight data collection.
- A super bright 6-inch high definition screen makes for easy viewing in low light corridors and deep shadow.
- With a slim and lightweight form factor, it easily fits in your hand or in a pocket for comfortable operation and portability. A fitted hand strap provides extra handling security while on the job.
- For added ease of use, attach the TDC600 to your robotic total station to use as a stand-in onboard data collector.
Built for Versatility
- Work in all weather and conditions for continuous productivity with military specs and IP67 rating which protects against water and dust ingress, and drops, shocks and vibration. The durable design has no need for a protective case.
- A large 4 GB memory and 64 GB of internal storage provides plenty of room to store large amounts of total station data
- A fast, powerful 2.2 GHz Qualcomm® Snapdragon 626 processor handles quick data input and processing with ease.
- The user-replaceable, high capacity battery lets you complete your work with no interruptions or revisits to the project site, saving time and money.
Full Trimble solution
- Collect your field data easily and reliably with Trimble Access field software and S series total stations.
- Utilize any of the S series total stations with the TDC600 either in handheld mode or attached to the total station bracket.
- Interchange designs and field data with Trimble Business Center office software to reduce field time.