Whether your project involves monitoring, tunneling, or another highly specialized application, the Trimble S9 total station is the solution. It combines all of our top field technologies with our highest level of accuracy and our most advanced engineering features. The result is a high performance system built for the most demanding jobs.
Specialized for Engineering Applications
The Trimble S9 and S9 HP total stations are built for specialized applications such as monitoring and tunneling, where you need a solution with optimal speed, accuracy and reliability. Combine the Trimble DR HP EDM in the S9 HP with your choice of 1” or 0.5” angular accuracies and Trimble VISION™ or Long Range FineLock and you have the flexibility to tackle the most demanding projects.
Manage Your Assets 24/7
Know where your total stations are 24 hours a day with Trimble Locate2Protect technology. See where your equipment is at any given time and get alerts if your instrument leaves a jobsite or experiences unexpected equipment shock or abuse.
Trimble InSphere™ Equipment Manager system lets you view usage and keep up-to-date on firmware, software and maintenance requirements. With Trimble Locate2Protect and InSphere Equipment Manager, you can rest assured knowing your equipment is up-to-date and where it should be.
- Available 0.5” or 1” angle accuracy
- Trimble DR Plus or DR HP EDM for optimal speed, accuracy and reliability
- Optional Trimble VISION and SureScan technology
- Locate2Protect real-time equipment monitoring and Trimble InSphere equipment management
- Complete field-to-office solution for quick data capture and processing
- Trimble 4D Control software for monitoring management
Choose from a variety of Trimble controllers operating the feature rich, intuitive Trimble Access field software. Streamlined workflows guide crews through common project types, helping to get the job done faster with less distractions. Trimble Access workflows can also be customized to fit your needs.
Back in the office, trust Trimble Business Center software to help you check, process and adjust your optical, leveling, and GNSS data in one software solution. No matter what Trimble instruments you use in the field, you can trust that Trimble Business Center office software will help you generate industry-leading deliverables.
- Trimble Access Field Software
- Trimble Business Center office software
- Trimble 4D Control
- Trimble InSphere
- System Comparison
- Brochure - Trimble S-Series Total Stations with SX10 - English USL (4506 KB)
- Brochure - Trimble S-Series Total Stations with SX10 - French (4535 KB)
- Brochure - Trimble S-Series Total Stations with SX10 - Chinese (4869 KB)
- Brochure - Trimble S-Series Total Stations with SX10 - German (4533 KB)
- Brochure - Trimble S-Series Total Stations with SX10 - Czech (4535 KB)
- Brochure - Trimble S-Series Total Stations with SX10 - English A4 (4532 KB)
- Brochure - Trimble S-Series Total Stations with SX10 - Italian (4531 KB)
- Brochure - Trimble S-Series Total Stations with SX10 - Spanish (4533 KB)
- Total Station Regulatory Documents
- Bulletin - Finelock for S Series (885 KB)
- Trimble Total Station Quick Start Guides
- Trimble Optical Positioning Components (SNP Com)
- Trimble S Series Total Station Firmware Update H2.7.19.exe (4492 KB)
- Trimble S5, S7, S9, S9HP Total Station Firmware H2.7.19 Release Notes (210 KB)
- Older Releases
- Here you can find previously released versions of the Trimble S9 Total Station firmware.
- AT360 Downloads
- AT360 TARGET Quick Start Guide - REV D (2201 KB)