Trimble’s 4D Control real-time monitoring software provides movement analysis and visualization so you can easily manage one or multiple monitoring sites. It is the core of a monitoring project because it controls the measurements, manages and analyzes the data and alerts, delivering the data you need to make timely decisions.
Trimble 4D Control 5.0 introduces support for the Worldsensing’s Loadsensing wireless gateway, allowing users to rapidly connect and configure geotechnical sensors from a variety of manufacturers with hundreds of sensor models. It simplifies the configuration process for users, helping you get down to business monitoring site safety faster. Loadsensing long-range and low-power wireless nodes are an ideal connectivity solution for complex monitoring scenarios.
- Ensure site safety with robust and powerful real-time monitoring software providing unparalleled movement analysis for a large range of monitoring sensors
- Customize every monitoring project - gather the displacement data you require when you need it, to mitigate risk and make informed decisions about the safety of the structure and surrounding environment
- Quickly connect and configure geotechnical sensors from a variety of manufacturers via compatibility with the Loadsensing wireless gateway
- Easily understand movement across multiple projects with advanced data analysis and visualization tools, and access this information anywhere using the web interface
Every monitoring project is different and Trimble 4D Control software gives you flexibility to design just the right solution for your project. With add-ons to enable capabilities, tailor your project for the types of sensors measurements which will best capture the conditions at the site, supported by the appropriate instrument controls, data collection, data processing, data analysis and alarming. Have your monitoring needs evolved during the project? These components can be added to existing installations anytime:
- Control Room Web - Enables you to monitor multiple Trimble 4D web installations.
- Geotechnical - Provides continuous high precision measurements and rapid updates for geotechnical sensors to monitor over long distances.
- Terrestrial - Controls total stations and provides real-time and post-processing engines to monitor the location of targets.
- GNSS - Provides real-time and post-processing engines to monitor GNSS reference and monitoring stations.
- Technical Notes
- Industry Tech Sheets (links):
- Tech Sheets - Trimble Monitoring Solutions: Tunnels- English (911 KB)
- Tech Sheets - Trimble Monitoring Solutions: Excavations - English (961 KB)
- Tech Sheets - Trimble Monitoring Solutions: Structural Health Monitoring - English (1011 KB)
- Tech Sheets - Trimble Monitoring Solutions: Mines - English (1241 KB)
- Tech Sheets - Trimble Monitoring Solutions: Dams - English (1353 KB)
- Tech Sheets - Trimble Monitoring Solutions: Bridges - English (942 KB)
- Tech Sheets - Trimble Monitoring Solutions: Buildings - English (1402 KB)
- Monitoring Brochure
- Technical Support